Friday, April 10, 2015

Slow Cooker Taco Meat

"This taco meat is perfect for lunch, dinner or even potlucks.  It uses only 4 ingredients and can be served right from your slow-cooker.  It would be perfect for tacos, enchiladas and as a beefy topping for nachos."

2 pounds ground beef
1 onion, diced
1-(1.25 ounce) packet taco seasoning
1-(8 ounce) Frontera Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce*
3/4 cup water

Brown ground beef with onion.  Drain beef and place in slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  Add taco seasoning packet, skillet sauce and water and stir to combine.  Cook on low for 4-6 hours.

*NOTE:  I found the Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce on the ethnic aisle of my local grocery store.  If you are unable to find it, you could substitute a different brand or canned enchilada sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing the article above, I really like your writing postingkan. I hope you can also stop by the website rpp kurikulum 2013 I, a warm greeting from the admin az-zahra-online.com: D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks!