Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Potato Salad

"My Mom makes this creamy potato salad for many of our family dinners.  It's so good and I love the crispy bacon and cool buttermilk ranch dressing!"

8-9 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks (My Mom peels the potatoes, but I like to leave the peels on.)
1 medium onion, diced
4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
Hidden Valley Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, to taste (I used about 3/4 cup)
1-(2.4 ounce) container Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon pieces 
salt and pepper, to taste

Boil potatoes for 20-30 minutes or until tender.  Drain.  In a large bowl, combine drained potatoes, diced onions and chopped hard-boiled eggs.  Add desired amount of buttermilk dressing, bacon pieces and salt and pepper.  Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Found you via Pinterest. This has become a weekly meal in our house. thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks!