Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Buttery Barbecued Steaks

"My Dad taught me this recipe years ago.  It's so easy and it makes grilled steaks buttery and mouthwatering!"

 "These steaks are perfect served with Twice Grilled Potatoes!"

Beef Ribeye Steaks, or your favorite cut of beef
Salt and pepper
Season steaks with desired amount of salt and pepper.  Place on grill.  Baste with Butter Basting Sauce (Recipe follows) while grilling.  Cook until desired doneness.
   
Butter Basting Sauce:
1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup of your favorite Barbecue Sauce

In a saucepan, melt butter.  Add barbecue sauce and stir to combine completely.  Use to baste steaks throughout grilling
time. 


Bakewell Junction
                                                                         Check out my recipe on Bakewell Junction

2 comments:

  1. I love a great steak. Thanks for linking up to #GetHimFed last week. I'm featuring your post on #GetHimFed No. 37. Can’t wait to see what you bring this week. We party from early Friday morning through Sunday night every week. I’ve also pinned to our #GetHimFed Pinterest board.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks!